Spacetalk Adventurer Features
• 4G phone
• Chat and SMS text messaging
• GPS tracker and GPS locations on demand
• Safe contacts list controlled via the parental app
• SOS alert
• No social media
• School mode for distraction free learning
• Safe zones set up and controlled via the parental app
• Fitness tracker
• Heart rate monitor
• Reminders and alerts
• 5MP camera
• Bluetooth: BT4.2
• 4G LTE: B2, B4, B5, B7, B12, B13, B14, B17
• 3G UMTS: B2, B4, B5
• 2G GSM: 850/1900
• SIM Card: Nano Sim 4FF
• WIFI: Yes - 2.4GHz 802.11bgn
• AMOLED display 360x320 pixels
• Gorilla Glass with Capacitive Touch
• 1 x Power Button on rear
• Tap to wake
• Speaker: Built in 0.5W 8ohm
• Bluetooth: Yes - BT4.2
• Microphone: Built in
• Heart Rate Sensor
• Internal LiPol battery 3.8V/750mAh
• Cradle: External cradle with USB-C charger support
• Typical Operating Time: Up to 2h talk, Up to 36h standby time
• Thermoplastic Polyurethane(TPU)
• Strap Length: Maximum: wrist circumference - 7.28" / Minimum: wrist circumference - 4.92"
• Water Resistance Rating: IP67
Depth 0.63" x Width 1.85" x Height 1.77"
• Maximum wrist circumference 7.28"
• Minimum wrist circumference 4.92"
Spacetalk Adventurer requires a Nano SIM card with calls, SMS and data. You will also need to download the Spacetalk App from the Apple or Google play store.
Adventurer is designed to work on most wireless network operators (including virtual network operators) throughout your region. There are many great wireless operators to choose from so choose one that works best for your family.
*On some wireless service providers, use of MMS Messaging services maybe a chargeable cost in addition to your basic plan. To avoid these costs, we recommend using the Chat message function to send and receive multimedia messages between devices.